WHAT MAKES A SINGER (ARTIST) STAND OUT?
Updated: Feb 3
1. An Artist has a distinct and recognizable sound. This has to do with their own unique vocal style and sound. A Singer molds his voice emulate another singer.
2. An Artist creates his or her own musical style, a sub-genre of his own. A Singer copies other artists and particular genres exactly as the Artist sang the song.
4. An Artist creates a brand that must be marketed and sold. He has a vision of what needs to be developed and protects that image.
5. An Artist develops a vocal style that is all his own. You know their sound: Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, distinct and different.
6. An Artist finds a niche and fills it. The artist may be a cross between 2 or more genres, creating their own style and sound.
Listen to the video attached, it is a Billie Eilish song, but the Artist (in the making, Audrey Diaz) does it in her own unique way.
JOKE FOR THE DAY:
Why did the pianist keep banging his head against the keys? He was playing by ear.